WE'RE ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Compass Water Solutions® (Compass®) is dedicated to providing the best service and support possible – on a moment’s notice. Our expert technicians can assist you with a complete range of activities including bilge design & layout, installation supervision, start-up & commissioning services, and onboard repair.
24/7 SERVICE, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Wherever your vessel is located around the world, you are always within reach of Compass® for emergency parts and service. We are represented by factory trained professionals with years of experience who possess the necessary certification to work on marine and offshore applications (TWIC, HUET & BOSIET, Safe Gulf orientation, RGIT Montrose, BP License). These dedicated individuals are ready to assist you on 24-hour notice. Regional Service Centers are located at major ports in Europe, Asia and North and South America.
Available services include:
- Start-Up and Commissioning Services
- Conduct commissioning work and installation supervision on new build and retrofit units
- Provide on-site training for crew and operators
- Performance tuning to ensure optimum system operation
- Oil Content Monitor (OCM) inspection
- Bilge water analysis
- International Oil Pollution Prevention (IOPP) and/or US Coast Guard Survey assistance
- Troubleshoot your Compass Water Solutions oily water separator and fresh water generator
- Technical support over email and phone – 24 hours a day
- On-site service calls to troubleshoot and make the unit fully operational
- Repairs on all Compass Water Solutions oily water separators and AQUA-SEP fresh water generators
- Conduct SPIR-O-LATOR Membrane cleaning
- On-site repairs & recalibration of Oil Content Monitor
- Annual Service Contract for CWS oily water separators and fresh water generators
- Routine inspection and maintenance of units
- OCD upgrade – where applicable
- Service exchange on OCD monitors
- Conduct repairs and recalibration on RiverTrace® Engineering oil content monitors, type: OCD 1, OCD 1M, OCD 2M, OCD CM and SmartCell™
- HF Scientific BA-1, BA-100 and OCA-1 type oil content detectors
Additional SERVICE information
Compass® offers annual service contracts for our ULTRA-SEP™ & HELI-SEP™ Oily Water Separators in addition to our AQUA-SEP™ Reverse Osmosis Systems.
Compass Water Solutions® is committed to helping you reduce compliance risks by servicing your vessel’s oily water separators and other critical equipment, satisfying expanding environmental regulations — and thereby avoiding significant penalties for non-compliance.
Sign up to receive valuable information related to compass water solutions products! New products, tech bulletins, troubleshooting guides, how-to videos, product manuals, spare part information and much more delivered to your inbox!